Monday, September 10, 2012

People Cant text back !!


People Problems - 

I dont know why i keep feeling this way. Maybe i am reading too much into it. Or may be i have too much time at hand to care about such silly concentrated things on my mind.

I hate it when people dont reply back on time. Do you think i am a fool ?? there is a damn reason why i message you !! U think i am not busy ?? Or are u trying to pretend that you are way too busy... ?

Seriously, its not like i will die if you dont reply back on time. Or if you dont call me for one day. But seriously whats the point of behaving that way?? What are you trying to prove.

its beyond annoying. Okay. Some people do that to probably make a point  -" Im too busy to care about such shit""I really dont care, talk to me about real work"  or even "Im too bored to reply. Where is she going anyway.. ill text later" and the worse "She keeps texting. Good entertainment"

I hate it. I dont feel like messaging that same person again. Im not an idiot you know. 
Seriously there are never-ending people-problems. I also dont like passive people. hell why are you living life ??? If you dont want to maintain friends,, why have them in the first place ?? it means you simply dont enjoy their company. Or they are just there for the world to see. Certain things i just dont get. When you make a plan or call them, they are happy to oblige you with conversation.. but you cant expect that favor from them. 


Doesn't a fun plan ever pop into their heads ?? doing something special for someone is really not childish. But yes, being complacent about it is foolish.

Maybe i am reading too much into it. But unfortunately it does bother me time and again. It annoys me no end... and when i have to text them it always makes me feel lesser of myself. What the point of even trying when he/she is not going to reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you