Thursday, October 11, 2012

waves of peace

You make me feel like a million bucks even if you glance just once at me.




My mind fills with a hundered different thoughts when you sit across me, devouring your subway.. your hair cutely swaying as you try to hold up your sandwich together, so innocent, so original. Im still trying to focus on that one thought that i will voice, which will crumble the silence, the static air between us. Its been just over 5 minutes and it aleady feels like an hour... just sitting across you, just watching you..



i cannot imagine the overload of content if i try and remember each little thing that happened between us. Its been so long and so much that i dont want to try to ruffle-up old pages. I think about your mannerisms, your smile, the little eye twitch, the way you curl your fingers.. you are my hero and my fantasy is all about you.. the way you slightly close you eyes, and when you jerk you bike, just so i fall on you,, these are frozen memories in my mind, that no one can ever take away.



My mind floods with a thousand little feelings when i think about the times weve had together. So complete. So satiating, like i will never need anything.. And one day i will recollect all of it. Go through each moment and delicately dissect it so it will be etched in my mind forever. Lying in a bathtub, with water oh-so slightly tickling my exposed flesh, and my mind lost in your thoughts somewhere.. your words, your thoughts and your universe-defying questions. I want to be the answer to every question in your mind. I dig for answers when i see you miserably running around in cicles.. You are my bright shinig light that hasnt faded in the last so many months and i want to protect you. i want to keep you forever. I want to feel his way forever ,, in the serenity on your face, in the sanctity of your warm arms..



you are not just someone special.. you are my everything. My smile, my tears, my moods, my feelings.. it all begins and ends at you. you make me feel special just with your slight touch.. just with a random text. i want to hold you so close, tell you my every secret..



words are not needed for me to show you ... anything... We connect darling. We connect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you